A 19-year-old used to be visiting a chum at his dorm room in Boston when he went to the fridge and helped himself to leftover meals from the night sooner than. Within minutes, he grew to was critically in uncomfortable health. The student used to be rushed to the ER, the set his kidneys shut down, and his coronary heart and lungs failed. He used to be diagnosed with meningococcal septicemia, a lethal bacterial an infection, and developed a lethal rash identified as skin necrosis. Now, consultants are reminding the public in regards to the model to retailer meals properly.